Monday, July 28, 2008

The Road To Rhode Island

Hey, I'm psyched as the next White Sox fan to have any White Sox player on a subset. I didn't realize that Paul Konerko was the home run leader of people from Rhode Island, until dayf pointed that out when he came across this card.

I'm of the same opinion though. What happened to Napolean LaJoie? Wouldn't he trump Konerko in best players from Rhode Island? I would certainly think so.

Who knows where Topps gets its ideas for these things. I'm glad to see Konerko on this card. It's another card to eventually pick up for the collection. I'm just happy for that little miracle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice blog buddy.really an interesting one.
-------------------------
Davis.

Pennsylvania Alcohol Addiction Treatment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...