Saturday, January 16, 2010

Putting Thorzul To Sleep, One Trade At A Time

The mail was good today. I received a package from JD's Wild Cardz. I had sent Mike a few cards off his want list earlier in the week and a quick turnaround (something lacking on my part recently -- sorry) came in the mail today. Our packages must have crossed in the mail, I'm thinking.

I could go on and on about it all, but it's a trade of only a few cards and I don't want to put Thorzul into eternal dreamland.

Let's see what Mike sent over!

2009 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor
107 - Carlos Quentin

2009 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection
CC-ALR - Alexei Ramirez

2009 Topps Update All-Star Stitches
AST-29 - Mark Buehrle

Thanks, Mike! These look great! It's nice to have a small simple trade, every once in awhile. I hope we can trade again soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...