Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Old Contest Winnings

A contest so old, I pretty much forgot about it after the drama of the holidays. Further proof that I actually won something can be found all the way back on December 10th. Procrastination is my middle name too regarding mailings, so don't fret. There are many positives to be had. Money was saved on postage. Everything arrived at once. Lots of cool cards came flying out of the package.

Thanks dayf! These contest prizes were worth the wait! Even with the included Bipping. Once I sort through the other cards in the package, I'll post those too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I think there is too much bippin' goin' on. That or maybe I feel left out. Likely not. :P

Anonymous said...

I am feeling left out of the bippin'. It's like a right of passage to sports card manhood. I need to get bipped.

dayf said...

The sad thing is I still have MORE Sox cards that didn't fit in the package.

Ah well, I guess you have to win another contest. Then wait three months.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...