Saturday, April 10, 2010

Separated At Birth: Mark Teahen And Ray Liotta










It's been bugging me ever since I saw Mark Teahen report to Spring Training with the White Sox. He reminds me of someone, but who?

Yesterday, it finally dawned on me. Ray Liotta!

Ray has his own connections to the White Sox. His distant cousin, also named Ray Liotta, was drafted by the White Sox and has been in the Kansas City Royals organization since 2008. But who could forget Ray's performance as "Shoeless" Joe Jackson in "Field Of Dreams"?

Like Ray's cousin, Ray, Mark Teahen played for the Kansas City Royals organization. Funny how the Royals connections seem to be piling up lately.

2 comments:

Orioles Magic said...

I've seen Ray's cousin Ray listed as a player. Good call on the resemblance!

Blackhawks Cards said...

What about Mark Kotsay and Stephen Baldwin. They;re twins!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...