Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Attic Insulation?

OK, I agree that releases like 1991 Donruss would be more economical as kitty litter or attic insulation. Before you do these cost saving measures to your home, check to see if card number 534 is in your collection before you shred (or shoot).

That card would be Barry Jones. Barry is the last card I need to complete the White Sox team set. I'm sure that I've had my chances at this card, but completing early nineties overproduced team sets are usually way down on the priority list. I will not pay $1.00 plus shipping costs for a 5 cent card, on eBay.

After I get this one card, I would encourage everyone to shred their doubles of 1991 Donruss. Use them around the house. Here's a list of things to do with your old cards.

Maybe, if we destroy all but the essential copies of these cards, the value will skyrocket! Maybe, I'll get that SNL writing gig that I've always dreamed about. Maybe, I'll be lucky enough to win the lottery, even though I don't play.

Come to think of it, I don't think that any amount of cards that were destroyed would increase this set at all. I think that even if there were 10 copies of each card left, the entire set would still top out at $8.

1 comment:

Captain Canuck said...

Hey bud,

I've got your card.. I'll send it out real soon to you.

Brian

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...