Tuesday, September 9, 2008

About Time

It only took 16 cards, but there is now a White Sox 2008 Topps Red Hot Rookie card. Clayton Richard has done a decent job since being called up.

This news made me smile a bit. That and a few envelopes in the mail yesterday didn't hurt either.

I have been battling my sinuses with all the drastic weather changes the past few days. After meeting and booking our photographer on Saturday, who has the last name of a current White Sox outfielder/first baseman, I have been going downhill health-wise. Sunday was OK, but something was feeling off. I woke up Monday to a screaming headache caused by the dipping temperature. Thanks to those hurricanes, no doubt.

Monday, I basically slept most of the day. I'm glad the Sox game was postponed that night, because I don't think I could muster up the energy to watch it. Not that it mattered much. They blew all their chances in the first part of a doubleheader today.

I will post the envelopes soon. I am stoked that there will be a Red Hot Rookie card of Clayton Richard. Maybe the news will get better as I feel better. The light at the end of the tunnel is seen and it's thankfully not a Buick.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...