Monday, March 28, 2011

More Cards From Jay

My fine arts background and love of baseball have finally paid off. I've been doing various freelance projects for Jay at Buccos, for cards. It has produced great results for both Jay and I. He gets some newly created cards to round out his collection and to seek autographs with, and I get glorious cards.

Until I find a steady job doing this type of work, this is my payday. Somehow, I don't think it will ever be as satisfying as this arrangement. Sixties cards are pretty sweet and Jay send over nine of them. Just enough to field a team!

1961, 1964 and 1966 Topps all arrived in the mail today and what a joyful sight they were! While I'm still waiting for my Topps Million Card Giveaway cards to get here, I can bask in the luxurious glow of vintage Pale Hose from a decade before I was born.

Let's see what Jay sent over.

1961 Topps
157 - Cal McLish
170 - Al Smith
185 - Herb Score
205 - Bill Pierce

1964 Topps
130 - Gary Peters
148 - J.C. Martin
283 - Tommy McCraw

1966 Topps
354 - Smoky Burgess
413 - John Romano

Thanks, Jay! These cards really brightened my day! My sixties collection just got a tiny bit bigger.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...