Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Trading With Baseball Card Man

Out of the blue, I received two messages from fellow card bloggers inquiring about my address because they had something to send me. The first message was from Bart, better known through Baseball Card Man. He asked me if I had a certain card, which I didn't, then he sent me an entire set that I wasn't aware existed.

The 1988 Little Sun Black Sox was unknown to me, until a week ago. It contains sixteen cards all about the 1919 World Series and the major players involved, from the members of the Black Sox to the gamblers to Judge Landis.

It's an interesting set of cards, sepia toned cutouts on a solid green background create quite a pop.

Thanks, Bart!! This is a great addition to my collection. I will send something your way shortly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...