Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Topps Vault Negatives

I have seen these offered on eBay a lot. Until about a week ago, I had never seen one in person. Thanks to Lee, I now have this Topps Vault Negative of Royle Stillman and two different negatives of Rich Morales.

Each comes with a certificate of authenticity and is encased in plastic with a Topps sticker sealing in the freshness on top. I'll admit, this is not what I was expecting at all. I'm old enough to send film through the mail to be developed. We would get back all the pictures we sent in and the negatives. This "negative" does not remind me of a negative. If anything, it reminds of transparencies.

While not exactly what I was expecting, these are cool and unique. I'm always a bit apprehensive and excited when I receive items that are brand new to me. Usually they are worth the risk and do not fail to disappoint. These definitely did not disappoint!

Thanks, Lee!! These were awesome!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...