Friday, May 15, 2009

Free Gift From Ohio

Every once in awhile, free gifts from fellow bloggers pop up in my mailbox. I've been enjoying a free compact disc full of baseball related songs during the past week. The generous blogger who has provided me all of this enjoyment is none other than Baseball Dad over at All Tribe Baseball.

The CD is full of classics like "Take Me Out To The Ball Game", "Who's On First?" and "Casey At The Bat". Some of these songs, I hadn't heard since I was a kid. A free spelling lesson from Danny Kaye and funky tributes to Hank Aaron and baseball cards are priceless.

Along with the music and sound clips came a few White Sox cards and a scratch off baseball game featuring a White Sox logo on the back. Pretty neat!

1992 O-Pee-Chee
648 - Scott Fletcher

2003 Donruss Super Estrellas
20 - Magglio Ordonez
21 - Carlos Lee

2004 Ultra Gold Medallion
285 - Paul Konerko

2006 Fleer Tradition
188 - Paul Konerko

2006 Topps Chrome X-Fractor
5 - Tadahito Iguchi

2009 Upper Deck
77 - Alexei Ramirez
87 - Mark Buehrle
463 - Jim Thome

Thanks, Jack! This was a great surprise! I thought I was spoiled with the Crankshaft comics. This certainly takes the cake. I know I'll be listening to that CD for years to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...