Monday, August 24, 2009

Angels In The E-mail

I get a lot of mail and it seems to be piling up lately. It's probably because of a lot of real life interfering with my leisure time.

Cue the music.

"Thank you, for all your cards and letters..."

We interrupt these moldy oldies to bring you this important message!

In all seriousness, I had an e-mail from someone looking for Angels cards. The original e-mail is buried somewhere in my inbox and I have not been able to find it.

I have Angels set aside, but I have no way (presently) of responding back. I'm embarrassed, because I'm usually better organized, but the original e-mail seems to have fallen through the cracks. Please e-mail back, so I know who and where to potentially send these cards.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog.

1 comment:

Cardboardsingles said...

just saw your post! we got in touch about a month ago when I started up and was in touch with you via e-mail about trading for Angel's. I understand you have been busy and I'm still more then willing to send you the cards as soon as I get your address since I've put some CWS cards aside.

hit me up when you have a chance at cardboardsingles@hotmail.com

- Tom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...