Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Baseball Dad Comes Through Again

It's one of those trades that I've been gearing up for. I've had cards either set aside or in mind for Baseball Dad of the great site All Tribe Baseball.

Jack took my Heritage plea to heart. He immediately sent me an e-mail stating that he had some Heritage cards off of my want list. This situation presents two possibilities. One, accept the cards graciously and wonder what I can get knocked off my want list. Two, send off the package that I have been putting together and stop making excuses for not sending.

I chose to combine possibility one and possibility two. In the immortal words of Harry Hoo, "Amazing".

Our packages must have crossed each other in the mail because I received a package on Monday, the same day I saw a post about a package that I had sent. I love it when that happens.

Let's see what Jack sent over.

2008 Bowman
178 - Jim Thome

2008 Topps Heritage
283 - Miguel Cabrera

2008 Topps Heritage High Numbers
502 - Jamey Wright
619 - Blake DeWitt
620 - Cristian Guzman
627 - Kansas City Royals Team
636 - Juan Rivera
652 - Glen Perkins
667 - Chris Dickerson
668 - Kevin Mench

2008 Upper Deck First Edition
239 - Jim Thome

2008 Upper Deck X Xponential
X-NS - Nick Swisher

Thank you, Jack! Those cards bring me a little closer to completion in my Heritage quest. The two Thome's completed those White Sox sets for me. We both must have been thinking about Upper Deck X inserts. It's been a pleasure trading with you and I'm glad you were able to use some of what I sent over.

1 comment:

BASEBALL DAD said...

Glad I could help you too !! You mentioned wrappers. I keep saying this,but I really need to get a check list of what I have.Maybe tonight while I'm watching the Tribe. I'll take anything in the mean time.Thanks !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...