Friday, August 14, 2009

New White Sox Facebook App

If you're a White Sox fan (or know someone who is) and are on Facebook, have I got an app for you!

A few days ago, I made White Sox Players, using the Gift Creator on Facebook. The app currently has 143 different items, so there should be a lot to choose from... once everything is unlocked. The more you send, the more items get unlocked.

In addition to White Sox players, there are individuals who have shaped the Chicago White Sox directly. Who are they? You'll have to keep unlocking items to see.

I decided to mix everybody up, so whatever era of White Sox baseball you enjoy, there should be something unlocked and something waiting to be unlocked. Players past and present are represented and I will be adding new items in the future.

It's just my way of trying to share my love of White Sox baseball with the messes. If you decide to check it out, enjoy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...