Monday, November 16, 2009

Autographed Hawk

Because some people wanted to see it, here is my autographed 1989 Topps Andre Dawson card.

I obtained it through a card shop around 1990.

Originally, I was unsure of having a Cub autograph in my collection. Hawk won me over with the awesome signature and his even more awesome playing.

I used to love the Expos. I have a soft spot for Expos players. Hawk was an awesome player for the Expos. It was a simple decision after that.

I do have other things in my collection, other than White Sox cards and a few player collections. I just don't seek these things out. Somehow, they seek me.

1 comment:

Charley said...

Great card! That's how special of a player Andre was, he transcended cross-town rivalries. Thanks for sharing.

Charley
Andre Dawson for the Hall of Fame
http://www.hawk4thehall.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...