Saturday, February 4, 2012

And My First White Sox Card Of 2012 Is...

What's with all the gold in them there 2012 Topps?
We get it. Topps loves foil and Topps loves gold, but I am at gold overload after one blaster. Gold this. Gold that. Enough!

There's enough Golden talk to make me instantly think of this classic song.
Sure, I entered a two case break of 2012 Topps Series One and I did pretty well in that break, but curiosity got the better of me. I had to open some new product! It's a right and a ritual!

Plus, it's always better to have the cards in hand, rather than in transit.

I didn't find many White Sox cards in the blaster that I picked up at Target, but that's OK. I've probably pulled the team set a couple times over in the break. It was just fun being able to open a fresh pack of new product. I did get a Brent Morel base card and new Miami Marlin Mark Buehrle popped up on an AL Wins Leaders card, but the first White Sox card I came across in 2012 product is...
... two smiling first basemen. And that made me smile.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...