Thursday, May 8, 2008

Got It! Lord Loves A Workin' Man, Don't Trust Whitey!

You will notice the post being infrequent on and near the weekends. I have just started a new job today, working in a Home Depot Distribution Warehouse. Basically, I get up at 4:30 AM, out the door by 5, to work at 6, off at 4:30-ish and back home at 6 PM. Thursday through Sunday.

Monday and Tuesday will be catch up days here at White Sox Cards. So, I will try to sporadically update on the weekends, but there's no guarantees. I don't even want to be by the computer today. I'm sure the updates will come fast and furious when I get adjusted to the job.

Anyway, if anyone wonders about the lack of activity, that would be the reason why. I tried to find a clip from The Jerk on youtube of Steve Martin leaving home, but I couldn't find it. So, I stuck it in the title.

3 comments:

dayf said...

I just need to buy that movie. It's full of great lines like that and every time I hear one I want to watch it again.

Good luck on the new job!

Steve Gierman said...

That's definitely one of my favorite movies. Thanks, I need all the luck I can get. As soon as my body adjusts to the workload, I should be fine.

Wax Heaven said...

Congrats! Tough schedule, though. Hope it works out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...