Thursday, May 1, 2008

Random Card #16

Wilbur Wood was the ultimate workhorse. If he hadn't been seriously injured in the mid-seventies, there's a good chance that he would still be pitching today. That's how effortless he made pitching seem. He was effective too.

I chose this card to highlight the career of Wilbur Wood and to mention that I'm doing a lot of behind the scenes work today. You'll notice that the posts are fewer today, but the want list is growing rapidly. I've even plugged the holes in the 1987 and 1993 pages, which each only had one release listed.

Unless it's an oddball or a parallel, it should be listed now. Oddballs and parallels are always welcome though. I'm slowly making my way through the years. It will never be a complete guide, but it should serve as a pretty good guideline of my White Sox needs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...