Sunday, June 8, 2008

Look Who's Back

Ehren Wassermann's time has come and gone... for now. In a head-scratcher move by Kenny Williams, Esteban Loaiza was signed by the White Sox. This will be Loaiza's second stint with the Sox. His first go around was filled with success.

How will this second time go? I'm kind of curious about that one myself. His Sox debut this year featured a few hairy moments, but he seemed to rebound.

Esteban is supposed to be the long relief man in the pen and a spot starter. I'm confused. Isn't that Nick Masset's role right now? We'll see exactly how Loaiza will respond this second time around and how he'll be used.

I'm happy that the Sox signed Loaiza. I liked him when he was on the team earlier this decade. Still, it a curious move that I'm waiting to see the end results.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...