Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Head Games

Daylight, alright
I don't know, I don't know if it's real
Been a long night and something ain't right
You won't show, you won't show the real deal

No time ever seems right
To talk about the reasons why the ball's short on flight
It's high time to draw the line
Put an end to this game before it's too late

Head games, it's you TCQ
Head games, and I can't take it anymore
Head games, I don't wanna play the...
Head games

I daydream for hours it seems
I keep thinkin' of homers, yeah, thinkin' of hits
These daydreams, what do they mean?
They keep haunting me, are they warning me?

Daylight turns into night
We try and find the answer but it's nowhere in sight
It's always the same and you know who's to blame
You know what I'm sayin', still we keep on playin'

Head games, that's all I get from you
Head games, and I can't take it anymore
Head games, don't wanna play the...
Head games

So near, so far away
You fly out so much 'cause you're swingin' away
It's so clear, I'm sorry to say
But if you wanna win you gotta learn how to play

Head games, always it seems, TCQ
Head games, 'till I can't take it anymore
Head games, instead of winning games
Head games, ooh

Head games, always it seems, TCQ
Head games, 'till I can't take it anymore, no more
Head games, instead of winning games, we play
Head games

Head games, in the first degree
Head games, yeah, always it seems
Head games, why do you do it TCQ?
Head games

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...