Monday, December 14, 2009

Black Wednesday

Sorry for my recent absence. I'm afraid it will be longer. The current epidemic of crashing hard drives hit me Wednesday night. I should be up and running again by the end of the month.

Congrats to J.J. Putz for signing with the White Sox. You'll love it here and you'll be able to continue your bromance with Matt Thornton.

As a result of the crashed hard drive, all regular features will be put on hold, as if you haven't already noticed. If I didn't need all the information that was on the hard drives, I'd already be back up and running. Yes, I do back up, but I can't back everything up. The sudden loss of the hard drives made backing everything up an impossibility.

For those of you who e-mailed with your concern, thank you. If I can't get back before December 25th, please have a happy holiday. I'm hoping my computer guy can squeeze me in before then.

2 comments:

Doc said...

Sorry about the hard drive, but glad everything is ok. I was wondering where WSCs was!

As for the cards I emailed you about, take your time. I've got them set aside for you.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get up and running soon. We'll still be here when you get back. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...