Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Mail Part One: The Angels, In Order

I've been blessed with a number of small packages this week, that were sent in the spirit of the season. The first envelope to arrive came from Tom, of the excellent blog, The Angels, In Order. If you haven't checked it out, I highly recommend doing so. It is a treasure trove of information!

In the envelope was a 1998 Pinnacle Mint card of Albert Belle and a short note wishing me a merry Christmas and happy blogging. This is my first Pinnacle Mint card and I have to say that it is probably one of truly unique pieces in my collection. I'm stunned at how well a coin fits into the design of a baseball card.

Thanks, Tom! This helps brighten a very lean holiday. Merry Christmas to you and your family and happy blogging!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...