Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008

Happy New Year everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts lately. The holidays have taken more of my time than I ever expected. I should resume regular posting shortly. There may be a few days here and there where there will only be a single post. Hopefully, there won't be many days that go by without a post.

2008 should bring joy and excitement. Everybody's team is given a fresh start. All the card releases for 2008 will be new at this point. Jim Thome may actually take the field in a few games again. Well, that's true every year. It's called interleague play, and yes, I am a fan of that. I just think MLB should spread it out throughout April until the end of August. They should have an interleague game or two scheduled everyday and then nothing but division play in September. I always thought it would be more exciting that way.

Something coming up later in the week, will be a completed trade between myself and Mario at Wax Heaven. Mario only got two cards, one of which was his holy grail card, and in return I got a massive amount of White Sox cards. Some I had, which will go to Tracey's nephew, and a lot I did not have. My fiancee's nephew and I both thank you Mario. I still have to go through the pile this week and catalogue it all. Rest assured there will be getting a full report in this blog.

By the way, if anyone would like to initiate a trade, visit my want list page and e-mail me. I'm sure we can work something out. I won't list what I have available for trade, because that would occupy even my sleep, but if you are looking for a specific team, player or card, I'll see if I have anything that fits your criteria.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...