Thursday, January 10, 2008

2008 Topps Heritage Gamble

Well, instead of using my excess PayPal money to purchase a classic White Sox card or keep it towards my goal of that Joe Jackson bat card, I used some of it for a hobby box of 2008 Topps Heritage. It must be the 1959 design. I'm a sucker for it.

Out of my brilliance, or stupidity, the reader may eventually benefit. Since this is a pre-order, I will devise some type of contest between now and the time this arrives at my door. I'll give away some of the contents of this box. Any White Sox cards are mine. I'll divvy the rest of the cards between my eBay store and you. Don't worry, I'll leave some good stuff for the readers.

It may have to do with White Sox trivia or movie quotes or something like that. I have some time to decide exactly what. One thing will be certain, cards will be given away. More than likely, the contest will have some White Sox angle. Unfortunately, I don't have the fancy equipment to do a video box break, so there won't be that fun. Rest assured, I'll have fun opening the packs and the reader will reap some of the benefits.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...