Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sick As A Dog

About 5 AM, yesterday morning, it started. I couldn't explain why, but apparently I caught some really nasty bug that's been wreaking havoc with my insides. At least it waited until after my birthday was over to get me.

Yesterday, I could barely muster enough energy to look at the computer, let alone write anything. The farthest I got was reading some of the other blogs. I may have made a comment or two, but I honestly don't remember.

Things should be up and running at normal capacity in the next few days. The postings may be sporadic, but aren't they always?

I did receive two packages in the mail today. I got the trick or treat package from Tribe Cards, which was full of treats! No tricks whatsoever. I also received a huge box from gcrl, filled with interesting White Sox goodies. I'll be sorting out those packages shortly.

Even though I feel like death warmed over, it doesn't mean that I don't have a sense of humor about it. So, for your enjoyment, an Aerosmith classic.

4 comments:

csd said...

There is a lot of that going around. Get well soon.

--David said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon! Glad you enjoyed your treats!

gcrl said...

hope the cards help you feel a bit better...

dayf said...

Hang in there bud, That bug has been everywhere lately.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...