Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Bulls Stunk Up Overtime, But I Still Have Juan Pierre

Juan Pierre and a few of his older friends; Chet Lemon, Harold Baines, Carlton Fisk, Tony LaRussa, Steve Lyons, Ozzie Guillen, Bo Jackson, George Bell, Tim Raines and Frank Thomas.

This is all thanks to Brian of 30-Year Old Cardboard fame.

I received a surprise package in the mail, addressed to "my favorite Sox fan". Inside there were goodies dating back to 1981. I can already spot a few upgrades for my collection in the early eighties stuff. The 2011 Gypsy Queen Pierre was just the icing on a great package.

Thanks, Brian! This was a great surprise and is something to brighten up the day, as I wait for the White Sox to come back from a hail and rain delay and lament my local NBA team for wasting a ton of shots during overtime against the collusion dream team.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...