Monday, February 11, 2008

Topps Traders

Sometimes I'm so focused on other things, that I miss sites that are right in front of my face. I've heard of Topps Traders and even visited the site before, but I never linked to it, until now. Sometimes it takes everyone else on the planet to notice something before I do.

Jeremiah is a huge Cardinals fan. I can see why. I even bought a Cardinals hat during my trip down there last summer. I even wore it today to chip ice off the driveway. Yes, I'll wear a baseball cap in any weather.

Tracey and I stayed at the Millenium hotel in St. Louis. We could see right into the stadium from our room. If the Cardinals were playing that weekend, we would've had the perfect view.

So, sorry Jeremiah. This link should've been on this site a long time ago. It's here now and that's what truly matters. By the way, it's a very cool site! If you haven't checked it out, you should right now. And thanks for the already existing link to both of my sites.

Any baseball card related site that want to exchange links, just send me an e-mail. You'll find it in my profile. It's hard to keep up with every blog out there, so if you want to exchange links, let me know.

For those of you wondering why the Frank Thomas card is in this post, it was inspired by this post from Jeremiah. Thank you for reminding me of what an awesome card that is!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...