Monday, March 3, 2008

The Golden Age Of Links

I'm not sure if people have been reading more of what I write or taking action upon themselves. I have gotten a lot of e-mails lately asking to exchange links. I normally would just post them among the other links and let everyone stumble upon them.

Today, I would like to highlight a few links that I've added recently. I update the links fairly frequently, so if anyone feels snubbed that they aren't on this post, it's probably because they've been in the links awhile.

I'll add a site one of three ways. I'll run across it and decide to link to it, without contact with the owner of that site. I'll also find that out that a site is linked to me, so I'll add it as a thank you. The third way is a request through e-mail.

I usually have no problem adding a link if it is baseball card related in some way and the content isn't completely trashy. If my niece and nephew can't visit the site without seeing a bunch of objectionable material, I'm likely not going to link to you. A swear word here and there and an attempt to hide objectionable material will not hinder a link exchange. It's excessive material that I try to avoid linking to. Thorzul is usually my acid test. If you beat Thorzul in raunchy content, you're not getting linked here.

In no particular order, new links!

The Golden Age Of Baseball Cards
A great site about older cards with unique perspectives.

Texas Rangers Cards
A site about my grandfather's adopted team, the Texas Rangers.

The Hamiltonian
A site about collecting Josh Hamilton cards.

Capewood's Collections
A Phillies fan who writes about Philadelphia and cards. Plus a song of the week.

1 comment:

Spiff said...

Thanks for the mention and the link!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...