Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Geocities Transfer Done

Geocities is done. It is no more. It is an ex site. So what happened to my want list which was residing there. It has become http://whitesoxcards.net/whitesoxcards/index.htm.

Everything that was on the old Geocities site is now at whitesoxcards.net. I haven't figured out what to do with the front door, so typing in whitesoxcards.net will get you nothing. Follow the address link in the first paragraph and you'll be magically whisked away to a new version of the old site, buried on a new site with no front door (to keep solicitors away{for now}).

Any site owner who has my want list up on their site, please change the link. I'm through with newfangled technology for today, but I thought I'd share this new bit of information with you. Just in case you were shopping for me or something. And yes, it still needs to be updated. I'll get right on that when I'm feeling better.

And yes, the link on the sidebar has been updated too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...