Friday, July 10, 2009

The Many Flavors Of Quentin: Ginter Style

I guess that 2009 Allen & Ginter is here, whether I have opened a pack or not. A few days after the initial drop, I'm beginning to see more examples of individual cards listed on eBay. I should have a better idea of the actual checklist and which players appear in a White Sox uniform in 2009 A&G. I've done some sleuthing and here's what I've found.

Base card



Mini


Mini black
Listed, but no pictures yet.


Mini A&G back


Mini No Number /50

Crack The Code



Jersey Relic

Rip card /25
Essentially, I've found eight different examples of Carlos Quentin in the 2009 Allen & Ginter product. There may be more, maybe not. I was sniped at the very last second out of the mini "no number" Quentin. Potentially, I have 49 more chances at that one. There are probably more parallels, which are lower numbered than the rip card. They just haven't popped up anywhere yet.

The rip card looks gorgeous, but I can guarantee that I will never own it this year, if ever. It's already way out of my price range with a little over 19 hours left and eight bids, as I write this. It looks like it's going to be a long second half, tracking this stuff down for each White Sox player.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...