Thursday, April 16, 2009

Some Wait Forever It Seems

I've been out all day today learning the handy trade of patching drywall and other handy type deals. You have to learn these things eventually. For me, this was my first opportunity to learn. I never had a job that required me to use it, even though I have 9 years of maintenance work under my belt. The last of that was six years ago.

Before I went-a-learnin', I dropped some packages off at the post office. Some of you that have been waiting for something from me will finally get those long awaited packages. It's still amazing to me how three weeks of no computer can wreck about three months of everything else.

There are still a few that need to go out, but I got the majority of them packaged and mailed. Part of the problem was also a lack of getting to my cards. It's been a mess around here since the new cable service went in. Boxes are everywhere. Part of that was my insistence on sorting through everything and throwing out the rubbish. It's not nearly as fun as it sounds.

Yes, one of those packages was the 1,000th post contest winner. Sorry about the delay, Stephen. My bad. I hope it will be worth the wait. There's a little something extra at the bottom of the box for you.

I tackle plumbing on Saturday. Joy, joy. As for the Belushi photo... what can I say? I like Belushi. I have ever since I was a little kid, which was when he was still alive.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still have not learned how to drywall yet - maybe it is because every time I think I want to I watch Animal House instead. Great photo of Belushi !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...