Friday, March 27, 2009

Catch Me On Baseball Digest


I have agreed to write posts for Baseball Digest online. It pays nothing and most of the content will originate on this blog first. I will be doing a White Sox "Card Of The Week" column. Today's selection is word for word, the Card Spotlight from earlier.

I will be highlighting past Card Spotlights and feature different cards as well. It should be a healthy mix of the two. It should bring a few readers over to this blog and vice-versa.

Here is a link to the main page. Here is a link to the White Sox section. Here is a link to my profile, which features all the posts that I will write.

I have been asked to expand, eventually, into other baseball cards. I'm all for that! I'm not one to limit myself to just White Sox cards. I only limit myself in my collection. A man's got to know his limitations.

7 comments:

Matt Runyon said...

Sounds great! I'll be watching for the articles!

BASEBALL DAD said...

That's terrific ! I already get Baseball Digest in paper and online .I'll be watching for your words of wisdom !

night owl said...

Wow, as a reader of Baseball Digest when I was a kid, that's too cool. I'll be checking it out.

Johngy said...

Congrats. Looking forward to reading you on that site, too.

hardcle said...

Congratulations on the new gig!

--David said...

Hey, sweet! Congrats!

jv said...

Man, that's awesome! You deserve it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...