Friday, March 5, 2010

LET'S DO IT!!

Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!


Thorzul needs our help!

1. Print out the MLBP Manifesto below. I believe you will find it competently crafted.
2. Sign the Manifesto and add your blog address, if applicable.

3. Gather any number of 2010 Upper Deck cards, and enclose them with the Manifesto in a package sent to:
Major League Baseball Properties
Attn: Ethan Orlinsky
245 Park Ave
New York, NY 10167-3000


Send this as soon as possible. MLBP needs to know how much of a slap in the face this is to collectors.

LET'S DO IT!!

2 comments:

Cardboard Icons said...

This is amazing. Definitely doing this.

Although I Wonder if there will be a lawsuit at my doorstep for showing images of baseball cards that display MLB Properties.

Chuck's Used Cards said...

I defintitely know where you are coming from ... and you had me at Bluto's first utterence.

The problem with this is 1) I hav not purchsed a modern baseball card since 1987. and 2) I do buy ANY Upper Deck cards.

Otherwise, I'm in the Faternity.

Let's Goooooooooooooo !!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...