Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cashe In!

Card Cashe is running a contest for free 2009 Allen & Ginter loot! It's free to enter, so you have a decent chance at winning.

This would have been up much earlier, but I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts.

OK, only the old friend came in from out of town part applied, but how often is that Blues Brothers quote more appropriate? I'm also studying weather variations in 1976 Oregon and layouts of 1976 Washington for a book that I'm in the middle of writing. It sounds a lot more boring than it actually is.

Plus, today, I plan on thoroughly searching through boxes of cards to complete trade requests from the past two weeks. You know who you are and you'll be getting e-mails from me very shortly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...