Monday, August 24, 2009

Keep The Contests Coming

My very generous friend at The Collective Troll is running a contest. I am declining to enter, since I am still technically sorting through a gigantic box of baseball related goodies that I received from him two weeks ago. If I do have an entry in, it's only because I am a follower. I'd like to give everyone else a better chance at winning fabulous prizes.

The last day to enter is August 30th, so hurry! Winner take all.

The last of the Collective Troll box content should be up sometime tomorrow.

1 comment:

Collective Troll said...

Even if you don't want to win, you should still vote for the Hall. That is the whole point from my end. I really wanna know who the blog community would induct.
cheers! happy sorting,
troll

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...