Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Quick Problem Solver

There's really not too much to this one. There are no small trades, only small people. This quick and dirty trade of tiny proportions is pulled off by Marie, of A Cardboard Problem.

If you do not know, Marie has a cardboard problem of OPC completion. She is almost there, but a little less than 100 cards still elude her. I know the feeling well. It reminds me of my 2008 Topps Heritage problem.

I had at least one card that she needed. It may have been two. I honestly don't remember at this point. All I know is that it came off of the want list. In return, Marie asked if I would like an Alexei Ramirez All-Rookie Team card.

Well, let me think about that for a sec... YEAH!!!

I can complete this insert set of one card. The next card was a surprise and a good one. I am now halfway through the regular team set for Upper Deck Icons. Woo-hoo!!!

Let's recap.

2009 OPC All-Rookie Team
AR3 - Alexei Ramirez

2009 Upper Deck Icons
53 - Jim Thome

Thank you, Marie! You have been more of a help than you realize.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...