Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Trimming The Fat

Some interesting things happen when a blog covers parts of three different years. You see other blogs come and go. Some blogs you hope will stick around. Others you know will fail. Some even surprise you and blossom into something else entirely.

It's time to trim some of the fat away. Some blogs have completely disappeared. No trace of them can be found. Others have naturally run their course. Still, others seem to have stopped for no apparent reason.

I have created a new listing underneath all the other links for the "retired and dead blogs" that have littered the link landscape on this blog. I have taken them out of the other hard link categories and I have weeded most of them out of the "long & winding roll'.

If your blog is on that retired list and shouldn't be, drop me a line stating so. If you have a baseball card related blog that is nowhere in the links, please, drop me a line and let me know about it. I'm only one person and I can't be everywhere at once, so if I've offended anyone, cut me some slack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my blog is alive and kickin'

Steve Gierman said...

It is added now. I have no idea how I missed yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...