Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Four Addresses Still Needed

OK, the contest is over and I have still yet to hear from four winners. Just a reminder to those who have won and not contacted me, yet.

Andy, Bo, The Gooch and PAB... please e-mail me with your addresses and your favorite MLB team, so I can get your winnings out soon.

***UPDATE***

Just received Bo's address and favorite team.

Still need Andy, The Gooch and PAB.

***UPDATE 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO***
Andy kindly supplied me with his mailing and team information.

Still looking for The Gooch and PAB.

***UPDATE 3: COMIN' AT YA IN 3-D!!!***
Everyone is accounted for! All prizes will be in the mail shortly.

1 comment:

night owl said...

I haven't emailed you yet, but you should have my address. If you still need me to email, I can do it tomorrow (I'll have to email from work).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...