Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Random Thank You

Another thank you gift has rolled in. These kind gestures are all very sweet and I appreciate them. Please don't feel the need to send cards back, if you win a contest. Who am I to stop you though?

The latest envelope came from Paul of Paul's Random Stuff. If you haven't checked it out, you really should. There's a lot of cool stuff on there!

There were two awesome cards in the envelope!

1968 Topps #259 - Ken Boyer

This is the only sixties set that I have completed, but the gesture is greatly appreciated. I love vintage cards and this set will always hold a special place in my heart. It was the first set from the sixties that I completed by hand. It is also the year that my parents got married.

2006 Bazooka Rewind Bat Relic #BR-ARO - Aaron Rowand

Ahhh, the Legend himself! The relic is not from any specific event, game or season, but it commemorates October 26, 2005. That was the day that the White Sox won the 2005 World Series. I will never forget that night. I will always cherish this card.

Thank you, Paul! These cards were very thoughtful and very appreciated.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...