Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Thank You Gift From Thorzul

Like I've said before, don't feel obligated to send a thank you gift. Your happiness is enough for me. I'd be a fool to resist, if you insist though.

This is why Thorzul really does rule. He didn't have to go want list hunting, but he did and I'm thankful for that.

You didn't have to Fleer me like you did
But you did, but you did
And I thank you

You didn't have to Topps me like you did
But you did, but you did
And I thank you

Hmmm. Now I can't get ZZ Top out of my head. Thanks, Thorzul! On with the contents!

1992 Fleer
78 - Alex Fernandez
80 - Scott Fletcher
96 - Scott Radinsky
98 - Sammy Sosa
99 - Bobby Thigpen

1994 Fleer
92 - Scott Radinsky

1994 Score Gold Rush
320 - White Sox Checklist

1994 Stadium Club
718 - Frank Thomas

2000 Metal
20 - Carlos Lee

2006 Fleer Blue Chip Prospects
BC-18 - Brian Anderson

2007 Topps Chrome
205 - Jim Thome

2008 Topps Heritage
177 - Robinson Tejeda
186 - Rickie Weeks
285 - Chad Billingsley
338 - Justin Verlander

With this one package, I can close the door on the 1992 Fleer base set. My team set is complete. I am four cards closer to regular set completion in 2008 Topps Heritage. I'm down to 60+ cards!

Thank you, Thorzul, for your thank you. That seems a bit redundant, but it still applies. Maybe two thank yous make a you're welcome?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...