Sunday, December 28, 2008

10 Questions From Dinged Corners

Round One

1-If I didn't collect baseball cards, I'd collect album artwork.
I always found album artwork fascinating. There are so many little things that one can do with an album cover. It is an art form that is sadly dying today.

2-My baseball heroes include one you probably wouldn't know from my blog or comments, and that person is John Paciorek.
To think what he accomplished in one day is mind boggling.

3-Every New Years I resolve to add to my collection.
Truthfully, I resolve that every single day.

4-If I could spend a day with one person from baseball history, it would be Bill Veeck.
The stories he could tell could make my head explode!

Round Two

1-What is your favorite kind of dog? Cairn Terrier
I belong to the Chicago/Suburban Cairn Terrier Club because of the elderly, disabled man I took care of for almost five years. Toto was a Cairn Terrier.

2-Who is your favorite baseball player? Harold Baines
Harold Baines squeaks out Carlton Fisk here because he was scouted by the White Sox when he was 12 years old.

3-What is your favorite team? Chicago White Sox
Hence the name of the blog, but I enjoy watching most teams.

4-What is your favorite baseball movie? Major League
The little moments are so true that it's scary... and funny!

5-What is your favorite baseball book? The Baseball Hall Of Shame
I've been reading this series of books since I was a kid. A great fountain of knowledge.

6-What is your favorite card? 1985 Topps #275 Harold Baines (FDP)
This was one of my chase cards for the 1985 season. I loved the way Topps used the old school photo of Harold.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...