Monday, January 18, 2010

Thoughts And Some Sox

The amount of trade posts on the blog lately must be putting Thorzul into a coma. Sorry about that. I just like to show my appreciation and give credit where credit is due.

It's part thank you and a smidge of showing off, but it's all sincere. And if you don't care for it that's ok. I think Carlton Fisk looks ready to have a word with you. Waiting patiently with his Louisville Slugger to wow you into submission with the story of his epic World Series home run. Or possibly his schooling of showboat Deion Sanders.

Any way that you slice it, an unexpected package from Thoughts And Sox arrived on Saturday. It was chock full of goodies. If I was expecting this, I had completely forgotten. I've been a scatterbrain lately. It's all starting to come back though. I've been hard at work on trade packages for a few people.

After the hard drive meltdown and sufficient down time and lost data as a result, I'm still trying to catch up on trades that I was working on before December 9th. If anybody waiting for a trade package wants to give me a friendly nudge through e-mail, that would be great.

Let's see what Adam sent over!

2005 Donruss Champions
127 – Bo Jackson
405 – Nellie Fox

2006 Bowman Draft
BDP7 – Brian Anderson
BDP35 – Charlie Haeger

2006 Bowman Draft Draft Picks
DP14 – Justin Edwards

2006 Bowman Future’s Game Prospects Gold
FG12 – Josh Fields

2006 Bowman Draft Gold
BDP35 – Charlie Haeger

2006 Bowman Draft Draft Picks Gold
DP14 – Justin Edwards

2007 Upper Deck Future Stars Dated Debuts
DD-RS – Ryan Sweeney (629/999)

2008 Bowman Gold
107 – Orlando Cabrera
133 – Paul Konerko

2008 Donruss Threads
7 – Carlton Fisk
9 – Joe Jackson

2008 Donruss Threads Century Legends
CL-7 – Joe Jackson

2008 Finest
33 – Jermaine Dye
51 – Paul Konerko

2008 Topps Opening Day Gold
113 – Jose Contreras (0284/2199)
216 – Lance Broadway (1643/2199)

2009 Bowman Gold
173 – A.J. Pierzynski

2009 A Piece Of History
22 – Jim Thome

2009 Upper Deck Rivals
R16 – Jim Thome, Justin Morneau

Thanks, Adam! This was a nice surprise to see! A few pesky elusive cards have found a new home. I'll be hitting your want list soon. If you put up a White Sox want list for your son, let me know.

1 comment:

AdamE said...

I got a big batch of cards and since I sort out the White Sox out first for him you get the doubles. I do not have a want list for him but anything Konerko will make him happy. Also he really doesn't have much 09 White Sox stuff except Topps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...