Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mailbox Joys: Bacon From Cheeseland

2008 Donruss Sports Legends College Heroes #CH-5 - Gordon Beckham (0830/1000)

Another card that I really didn't need, but I'm glad I purchased it. When Thorzul mentioned that he put a few items on eBay, I wasn't expecting too much. Anything that he puts up that is of any interest to me, I'm usually outbid on. In fact, I believe everything up to this point I've been outbid on.

So imagine my surprise when I actually won a Gordon Beckham card for the opening bid! Low shipping to boot!

The card arrived in a flash, which it should, since it was departing from the state directly above mine. But that was not all. I received an eBay bonus from Thorzul!

The White Sox Limited Edition Pin-Card from 1995. The thing is sealed in that impossible to open, all plastic, blister packaging. This covered all 28 teams and celebrated MLB's 125th anniversary, which was in 1994. There is a cool looking pin and an odd looking card.

I tried scanning it, but it wouldn't scan properly. I'm feeling too lazy today to take a picture, load it into the computer and resize it for quick loading, so I won't. That doesn't mean that I don't appreciate the extra. I think it's pretty cool! Which is why it will never leave the packaging.

Thanks for a pleasant eBay experience, Thorzul!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...