Monday, February 22, 2010

Trading With Wax Wombat!

Like I mentioned earlier, things are crazy around here. Crazy trade-wise! Spring is around the corner. The dormant winter is starting to fade away. Our favorite entertainers are suiting up as you read this! It's a glorious time of year... no matter how much snow is on the ground.

This package comes from Andrew at Wax Wombat. A few cards have trickled in from this package in the past week, but I can't turn away a Beckham card.

Andrew and I agreed on a trade and as luck would have it, our packages arrived on the same day. Talk about service!

Let's dig into the cards!

2005 Donruss Champions
160 - Carl Everett
216 - Roberto Alomar
361 - Frank Thomas
391 - Ryan Wing

2009 Topps T206 Bronze Parallel
191 - Paul Konerko
284 - Alexei Ramirez

2009 Topps T206 Mini Piedmont
161 - Jermaine Dye

2010 Topps
115 - Gordon Beckham
259 - Daniel Hudson

2010 Upper Deck Season Biography
SB-67 - Jim Thome

Thanks, Andrew! These cards got me a little closer to completion in some key sets. I hope you enjoyed your cards!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! No problem, and thank YOU for helping me with my collections. :)

deal said...

I have the 2010 UD Buehrle Biography Card - It is in the save for WSC pile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...