Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stax Of Wax Pax Package

When Bryce of Stax Of Wax Pax contacted me about a trade, I didn't know what to expect. Things always sound good on paper, but you never quite know what you're getting until you actually see it. I saw it and instantly I was transformed into a kid.

There are so many highlights in the package, there isn't possibly any way to accurately describe them without leaving out details. Pictured are a few highlights.
In addition to these gems, the cards ranged from 1971 to 2010. Name like Buehrle, Thomas, Thome, Lee, and Beckham littered the package. I felt like a kid in a candy store! I think I even caught dayf's affliction for shiny, because those shiny cards sure are pretty.

Thanks, Bryce! These cards are awesome! I am working on a return package for you. I hope to get that out sometime shortly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...