Monday, May 19, 2008

Mailbox Joys: A Box From Stats On The Back

One of the things that I dislike about my new work schedule is that it makes me late in other areas of my life. I have to play catch up on Mondays and Tuesdays. Just when I have time to think again on Wednesdays, I have to start all over again on Thursday.

I switch between two residences on the weekends. My house and Tracey's house. So if I get something in the mail during my four day work week, chances are I won't be able to fully appreciate it until Monday or Tuesday.

On Friday, I received a cube of White Sox cards from Mark at Stats On The Back. I got a whole bunch of Harold Baines and a good chunk of White Sox cards to sort through. My want list will be updated shortly to reflect these cards in my collection.

Instead of tempting Carpal Tunnel Syndrome to occur, I will be continuing the random card selections to include these cards from Mark. The previous random cards came from Rich at Out Of The Mill.

Thank you for this cube of White Sox and Harold Baines cards. I will enjoy sorting through them and picking out my favorites. There was also a pack of 1989 Donruss thrown in for good measure. It looks like I'll be playing Sox Or No Sox on A Pack A Day soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...