Friday, December 12, 2008

A Quick Trade Of Want Lists

There's a certain satisfaction when you can make a quick, small trade based on just want lists. That's exactly what Dan, of Saints of the Cheap Seats, and I did.

I knocked off a few from his want list and he sent over a few from mine. I'm pretty sure that our packages crossed in the mail. If Dan hasn't gotten his package yet, he should be getting it very shortly.

I am happy to report that I got a few more spots filled in my 2008 Topps Heritage quest. Plus, a Topps Updates & Highlights White Sox card has found a new home in my collection.

Enough build up. Let's see what six gems Dan sent over.

2008 Topps Heritage
18 - Dontrelle Willis
151 - Sammy Sosa

2008 Topps Heritage Black Backs
67 - Rich Hill
224 - David Wright

2008 Topps Heritage Flashbacks
BF3 - Ernie Banks

2008 Topps Updates & Highlights
UH203 - Joe Crede AS

Thank you, Danny! Those were great cards. They get me that much closer to my goal! I love these types of trades! Quick and powerful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...