Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Upkeep

Most of the blog updates will be behind the scenes this week. I'll be around, but probably not posting very much around the holiday. I am also sick again. I really hate this season for the way it messes with my sinuses.

I'm going to try to muster up enough energy to add to the want lists. I've already started by adding 2008 Upper Deck Timelines and 2008 Topps Heritage High Numbers to the list. As always, the cards I get in the mail are always deleted the first chance I get.

If cards come in the mail today, I will be posting something about them. Other than that, there might be a short posting break. Of course, if I start to feel better, you know I'll be blogging about something.

In the meantime, I will be pouring through my boxes and pulling cards for trades that are being discussed through e-mail. Quite a few have come through lately. Maybe it's residual from recently joining Have/Want.

If there isn't a post before Thursday, have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...