Thursday, March 13, 2008

The Last Heritage Contest

Tonight's question.

The first one to get the question right in the comments section, get their choice of prize. I'll check back periodically to proclaim the champion. The question will be open until a winner is declared. Everyone is eligible for this last contest.

Q. Who holds the single season home run record for the White Sox?

The winner for contest #7 has not claimed his prize yet, so both are still available.

2008 Topps Heritage Chrome #C29 - Billy Wagner (Mets)
2008 Topps Heritage Chrome #C68 - John Lackey (Angels)

Good luck!

Brian has chosen Billy Wagner as his prize. Thank you to all who have guessed or just watched from the sidelines.

4 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

I'm a goin' with Albert Belle

dayf said...

Thank God you answered before me, I knew the answer but I don't want either of those cards!

Steve Gierman said...

OK Brian, looks like you are the big winner. I've already got your mailing info. Just let me know which card you want.

Captain Canuck said...

I'll take the Chipper Jones please.

no? Well how about the guy, and team, that Chipper owns then?

Billy Wagner, Mets

(he named his kid Shea for a reason......)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...