Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Finally Got The Heritage Box

I finally got my 2008 Topps Heritage hobby box in the mail today. The postal carrier dropped the mail off at noon. There was no box. The doorbell rang around 5:30 and another postal carrier dropped the box off.

In the box, I got one advertising panel, one buyback card, a few chromes and a relic. Not too bad.

For those in the pool, my first White Sox card came in the 12th pack, 8th card. It was a Carlos Quentin black back. A few packs later, I got my only other White Sox card. A regular Juan Uribe. That's it. No more.

I have decided that I want to actually collect this entire set. I like it that much. I've always had a soft spot for the 1959 set, so it's not that surprising of a move. I also didn't get any doubles in the box, which is shocking.

Now, for the contest details!

Once a day, at random times, I will ask a question. The first one to respond correctly in the comments will get their choice of a prize. There will be 4 chrome cards, 1 relic, 1 buyback and 1 advertising panel to choose from. The first question will be sometime tonight. There will be a question each day (or night), until all the prizes are won.

I just want to tell you, good luck, we're all counting on you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...