Friday, February 22, 2008

Mailbox Joys: Blame Canada

My Canadian package arrived today. I don't care, it was worth it! I purchased some oddballs on some cards I just didn't run across very much. It was reasonably priced and the shipping was fantastic. Plus, it arrived in record time from Canada.

I only have a handful of cards left in the 1992 Colla Frank Thomas Collection. Plus, I got a few oddball Canadian releases that have been taunting me from across the border for awhile.

I'm never one to turn down a bunch of Frank Thomas cards or an oddball Bobby Thigpen, or an oddball Fisk. When I saw them all in the same store, I went buck wild. Add on a Ventura oddball and a Boomer card and you've got yourself an assortment of cards.

Here's what I got.

1991 Post Canadian #25 - Bobby Thigpen
1992 Colla Frank Thomas #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 - Frank Thomas
1992 Diet Pepsi #11 - Carlton Fisk
1992 O-Pee-Chee Premier #59 - Frank Thomas
1992 Studio #159 - Frank Thomas
1993 Humpty Dumpty #7 - Robin Ventura (sealed)
2001 SP Legendary Cuts #74 - Luke Appling
2001 SP Legendary Cuts #76 - Nellie Fox
2001 UD Evolution #34 - David Wells

I am one happy camper! I can't believe I found all of these in the same place for such a low price. It just goes to show what you can find, when you look.

3 comments:

hartmanj said...

Nice find. Thanks for the package. Great additions to the collection. Keep on the lookout next week for a package from me.

Bay Rat North West said...

Are you going to post the Humpty Dumpty? I have never heard of that brand before.

Steve Gierman said...

I will post it soon, when I get time to scan it in.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...